Built as a bathhouse, the Odd Fellows Hall is a tall, narrow, wood-framed building fronting on a wider, one-story building. The two-story front portion has novelty siding and cornice returns on its gable front. Cora Ma-dole lived on the second floor, and her associate “Doc” Overgaard had his office and living quarters on the first floor. In the one story portion was the bathhouse, with a long hallway with bath stalls off of it.
In the winter of 1909–1910 the water and steam pipes froze, putting Cora Madole and Doc Overgaard out of business. They sold the building to the Odd Fellows, who still use it as a meeting hall.