Fake stone panels were ripped off this two-story building in a 1983 restoration that retrieved a red brick and native sandstone edifice with cast iron storefront columns. John A. C. Kissock erected this for his title abstract company, among other businesses. Kissock is known as the father of Fort Collins's sewer system because he persuaded officials to install a sewer under Mountain Avenue on a trial basis after he paid engineers to do the feasibility studies and cost estimates.
After an 1895 fire, the Odd Fellows reconstructed the building and converted the second story to their Grand Hall, a social center for community banquets, balls, and concerts. Brick pilasters divide the facade into three two-story bays and continue through the storefront cornice and the protruding cornice atop the building to end in rounded finials.