Although quite small, this is an exceedingly handsome church. The nave and sanctuary are combined under one gable roof in the three-bay-long main block. A square bell tower rises above the main block to its pyramidal roof, which supports a smaller, octagonal belfry. The building was constructed in 1936 but was rarely used and deteriorated rapidly. In the 1950s the icons were removed for safekeeping. In 1986 the building was reconstructed, following the original design carefully, but extending the length about 6 feet. Only the foundation, part of the tower, and part of the iconostas are original.
The interior reflects its relatively recent date. Finished in a light oak, the iconostas has spiral-topped columns separating the bays. The icons are from the original church. Light oak is also used for the wainscot and window trim.