Christ Episcopal Church was built of round logs, dovetailed at the corners. A small gable vestibule on the front and the gables of the building were covered with board-and-batten siding. A square, open belfry was perched on top of the nave. The gable roof was covered with wood shingles. The windows had four-over-four lights and double-hung sash.
In 1927, the church was moved about 75 feet to the south due to erosion. At that time, the building was placed on a stone and concrete foundation, and the logs were covered with wood shingles; today, just the lower two or three courses are exposed. A hip-roofed vestibule was added to the front of the building, with an offset square bell tower. The belfry was moved from the church onto the bell tower. In addition, a two-level semi-octagonal addition was made to the altar end.
The interior of the church features a tray ceiling of narrow beaded boards, stained and varnished. The wooden altar is set in a proscenium arch. The pews are a variety of wooden benches, and there is a barrel stove in one corner. The apse is lit by second-story windows; stained glass was installed in these and the sidelights surrounding the front door during a 1985 restoration. The building is well cared for and is a pleasant and pristine example of a mission church.