
Adjacent to the dairy barn is a Neo-Colonial cross-gambrel-roofed duplex built by the Wanskuck Company for its supervisory personnel. Joined like Siamese twins to make the front elevation, the gambrel profiles at either side become a pair of shallow gables on top. William White, the superintendent who was directly responsible for village improvement around 1900 for the Wanskuck Company, lived here.