This commanding American Colonial Revival, perhaps Cameron's finest house in the city, was built for oil and gas entrepreneur Hornaday. It has a particularly bold entranceway, rather more Italian Baroque than American in inspiration, with its cornice topped by a broken pediment and a large urn.
At 119 E. Kings Highway, the American Colonial Revival house of 1911 for rancher John Kokernot by Atlee B. Ayres has a very grand order of columns across a front porch that provides a superb view of the city. The Kelwood Company's design (1925) for jewelry store owner Pleas J. McNeel at number 126 is a rather simple Spanish colonial. Henry T. Phelps gave the Ike Kampmann House (1921) at number 131 a Richardsonian entrance arch.