Owned and operated by one family from 1904 to 1965, Creamer's Dairy is a collection of farm buildings dating from all decades of the first half of the twentieth century. The farm was founded by Charles Hinckley, who had brought three cows to the boomtown of Fairbanks, which he recognized as a likely spot for a dairy. In 1920, Charles Creamer, who had grown up in Fairbanks, married Rosanna Goldman, Hinckley's sister-in-law, in Tacoma, Washington. For seven years they operated a chicken farm there, then returned to Fairbanks with a load of chickens. Hinckley sold the farm to Creamer, who continued to operate it until his wife died in 1965.
In addition to the main house and barns, just to the west of the farm complex, is the manager's house, a gable-roofed, one-story house with a gable-roofed vestibule, constructed in 1956, and the two-story, bevel-sided bunkhouse, constructed in 1957. Attached to the east end of the bunkhouse is a one-story garage.