The first church building (now used as a parish hall) was of Gothic Revival design. The structure was of stone; its plan was cruciform with an entrance tower and spire. During 1897–1900 Guido Beck replaced this church with a version of a late Gothic Revival church.
This latter church building was inspired by French Gothic design, which is most tellingly stated in the 142-foot-high entrance tower and spire. Within the sanctuary, two rows of thin clustered Corinthian columns create a traditional nave and side aisles, and above is a groin-vaulted ceiling.