This Carpenter Gothic church with a three-stage tower placed in the center of the gable-front facade was completed in 1890 and rebuilt twice after a hurricane in 1909 and a subsequent fire. Numerous finials embellish the gabled corners and the buttressed square tower, and Gothic-arched windows and but tresses line the side walls. The pointed vault over the nave and segmental vaults over the side aisles are formed with wood boards ornamented with stencil work in geometric and foliate designs.
The KJT Hall, a dance hall at the intersection of FM 1383 and County Road 471, has a baroque facade. The hall continues to host occasional dances and community gatherings.