On the top level of the building’s three-story classical facade stands a forced perspective exedra shading an outdoor terrace. The bold classical shape expresses the lodge room within. The second floor has one square column set near the left side and an asymmetrical bay window. Classical pilasters, plain and fluted, are of cast iron, and bracketed cornices are pressed metal. A facade restoration reconstructed the missing wood and stained glass clamshell that capped the exedra.
The Marshall Masonic Lodge No. 22 (c. 1915; 109 E. Rusk Street), located one-half block to the northeast, was built in the Prairie Style and features bracketed eaves projecting from the wall and intricate Sullivanesque medallions marked by arched sections of the parapet.